IT Support Analyst
eastQuayIT – Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
eastQuayIT are looking for a new IT Support Engineer to work at their busy Newcastle office. Hours are generally Monday – Friday – 9am to 5pm, however some evening and weekend work is required.
We are looking for someone with all round experience of supporting business in a number of areas including networking, desktop and server administration/installation/configuration. We are looking for someone with the right attitude, common sense and an understanding of the importance of good IT support.
- Work as part of a small team of IT Support Analysts
- Provide on and off site support for clients
- Provide guidance to less senior team members
- Develop and manage internal systems including helpdesk systems, monitoring, asset management and knowledge base
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- Linux – Experience with any distributions, ideally RedHat-based
- VMware ESX
- Windows Desktop OS – various
- Mac OS X
- MS SharePoint
- MS Exchange
- Cisco Appliance Administration
- Network Security
- Any knowledge of RDBMS
eastQuayIT are a IT Managed Services Provider based in Newcastle Upon Tyne & Leeds. The company provides IT services / support to a wide range of clients from different business sectors, as well as supplying both hosted and on site solutions.
The company has experienced steady growth over the past 4 years and has an expanding client base or which is mostly referals – we pride ourselves on a good reputation.
Experience: Mid level
Functions: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services